Saturday, November 6, 2010

For the Love of Everything Slithering... and More!

Hello all,

I am an amateur snake breeder, currently focusing on ball pythons (my collection has just started, and I am still shy of enough snakes to be able to breed). I love snakes, reptiles, and more or less all animals.

What can you expect from reading this you ask? Well here I will be updating about my snakes as they grow, their potential offspring, as well as any other cool projects I undertake, info about local (Toronto) Reptile Expo's, and any other cool information I come across that's note worthy.

First and foremost I will introduce you to my 2 ball Pythons;

Betsy, and Charlotte.

Betsy is older by roughly 4 months. Charlotte is a co-dominant spider mutation.

Anyhow, that's all for now, I will be back with more in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment